History of Hollybank

The main house of Hollybank Veterinary Centre was built in 1903 by the local GP. The GP surgery was originally part of the main house, before being relocated first to the Coach House and then to the purpose built GP surgery as patient numbers grew.

Hollybank house itself reverted back to solely domestic use in the 1960s, but gradually the house became run down and the gardens overgrown. The site was purchased in 2008 by Richard Hewitt and his wife and the house and grounds have been renovated and converted into Hollybank Veterinary Centre.

Comments are closed.

Content Protected Using Blog Protector By: PcDrome.